Grading Permit

Right-of-Way Construction Permit (street/alley cuts)

A right-of-way construction permits is required if any work will be done within the City street or alley right-of-way. Call the city service center at 970-565-7320 for more information.


Before you dig, call UNCC (Utility Notification Center of Colorado) to request a line locate.

They can be reached toll-free at 1-800-922-1987 or just dial 811.