Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
· Meetings start at 7:30 pm(summer meetings begin at 3:30 pm).
· 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month.
· Meetings held at the Cortez Recreation Center, 425 N. Roger Smith Ave, Cortez, CO 81321
· Any questions, contact Rosa Dimon at email@example.com
· Annika Lewis, Chair
· Nizhoni Sam, Vice-Chair
· Vacant, Treasurer
· Loris Stone, Secretary
· Willa Rice, Alternate Officer
· Marissa Moore, Member
· Sadie Veach, Member
· Dorrian Hilliard, Member
· Grace Olsen, Member
· Jada Mitchell, Member
· Rosa Dimon, Recreation Supervisor, Staff Liaison
· Jerry Sam, School Resource Officer, Staff Liaison
The Youth Commission is composed of 15 members ranging from ages 14-19, living within Montezuma County. Members are appointed by City Council on an annual basis.